10.31.2009

Maybe Next Year Kiddos.

Halloween is my favorite of favorite holidays. Ever. Period. So I had to write a blog for the day! Happy Halloween! Treats are for good kids. Tricks are for hookers.

With that said, here is a list of things I wanted to be fore Halloween this year, but alas, could only be one and settled on and made my raccoon costume over a month ago. And that's really the conundrum- do you make your costume in advance and not have to worry about it, or do you wait it out and decide, for certain, that is what you want to be? I chose the former this year, and it worked out. I like my costume, as it is both cute and scary (because raccoons are the meanest things ever), but other ideas came later. Oh well, maybe next year.

Elliot and ET
I already have the E.T. mask that I made a few years ago and a red hoodie. I would hope my costume would look something like the one above. I just need a basket and handlebars.

Mr. Rogers
Seeing as I am, more or less, an old man anyway, I think I could pull this off.

Ms. Montana
This would require me to reuse my Montana costume, but I would want a crown and a sash as well.

Veruca Salt
As you should know, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is my favorite movie, and I think I am just bratty enough to pull of Veruca.

Doug Funny

I'm not bald, but I think someone needs to go as Doug, so why not me? Also, this costume made me realize I want to dress up like a boy in many of these ideas. Whatever. Don't judge.

A Price is Right Contestant

Hey, if I can't do it in real life...

TV News Anchor
Only, I'd be wearing a cardboard TV and speaking from inside it- obnoxiously reporting the "happenings" of the night.

That was my short list. I am sure there are others that I am forgetting. So, on one final spooooookey note: Remember kiddens- SLUT is not a costume. It's a way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment