5.30.2009

D-Baggin' It

Addendum:  I have removed a few names... but left spaces... you know, just in case I need to replace those names again.

Dear (any name from the following list)  you are dead to me.  You know why.  Love Love Love Love Love.. Love Love, more than I could even love a baby kitten, love,
~Me.

Andrew
Anthony
Blake
Brad
Bradley 
Brian
Bobby
Chris
Christopher
Conrad
Craig
Craig II
Danny
Daniel
Dave
Drew 

Jacob
James
Jarrod 
Jax
Jeremy 
Jim
Joe
John
Jon

Jordan
Josh
Joshua
Joseph 
Justin
Kevin
Marvin
Michael
Nathan
Richard
Ryan
Steve

William 
Zach

If your name is on this list, yes, there is a possibility it isn't you.... but it might be.  However, if your name is, oh, I don't know, something odd like, let's say, Jax, it is probably safe to say it is, in fact, you.  

For questions or possible typographical errors, please submit them to the following: whitney whitworth c/o whtnay@gmail.com.  Subject line should read, as in reference to the title, "Douche Bag" followed by your name.  Please see the following examples:



or




And no, I did not have to make out with you for you to be on this list... but it probably helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment